Hole In One
The MGA is pleased to recognize and celebrate our members who record a Hole-In-One during play on any of the Tellico Village courses.
In addition to “Aces” recorded during regular, competitive or league play, the MGA follows the below recommendations from the USGA on what constitutes a valid hole-in-one:
- If made during a round of at least nine holes, except that a hole in one made during a match should be acceptable even if the match ends before the stipulated round is completed
- If the player is playing one ball. A hole in one made in a practice round in which the player is playing two or more balls should not be acceptable.
- If attested by an acceptable witness
- If made at a hole with a temporary tee and/or putting green in use, the length of the hole at the time should be stated on any certificate
- If made in a “scramble” competition.
Here are the Hole-In-one’s recorded by MGA members during play in Tellico Village in 2023: