IT'S YOUR HANDICAP
In an effort to help the pro shop staffs post correct scores for GHIN, we ask that you help us by ensuring the following things are done BEFORE turning in a score card.
- Make sure the score card is LEGIBLE
- Use FIRST and LAST names
- Record LOCAL NUMBERS for each golfer
- Make adjustments for Equitable Stroke Control . With the WHS begun in 2020 the maximum score for Equitable Stroke Control is a Net Double Bogey for Each Hole.
- Indicate WHICH TEES were used (could be different for each player)
- Record the DATE on which the round was played
- If a tournament round, write "TOURNAMENT" on the card and circle it
- SIGN the card as the scorer
- Tellico Village transmits scores every night to GHIN and it is the golfer's responsibility to ensure scores are correct .If there is an error, simply call any pro shop to have the score card checked and the score corrected in GHIN.
- Handicaps are adjusted on a daily basis. Before beginning a round, check your current handicap either on line or at the pro shop. It is recommended that you download the GHIN app on your cell phone for this purpose. .